A QUIET CORNER OF NORTH ANTRIM WITH AN UNMISTAKABLE SENSE OF PLACE
Experience the perfect work, rest and play balance. Wander into the bustling village of Bushmills past the beautiful salmon station on the River Bush or follow the railway path past the golf course into Portballintrae and beautiful Runkerry Beach.
Life at The Cloisters is all about balance. By choosing a retreat that provides the space, the opportunity, the freedom to balance your life as you’ve always wanted - everything falls in to place.
The village of Bushmills is now a major tourist hub because of the fabulous distillery, with many new award winning restaurants, coffee shops and boutiques opening up in recent years. The local area is well known for its beautiful beaches and coastline and has become the “go to” destination for surfers and kite surfers, as well as a golfers’ haven, with courses to suit all abilities, including the world famous Royal Portrush Golf Club.
Portballintrae has been a hidden gem on the north Antrim coast for many years and has a real community family atmosphere, with events based around the harbour, community centre, Bayview and Bartalli all year round. The calm waters of the harbour and bay make it ideal for families, with the constant splash of bodies in wetsuits from dawn until dusk during the summer months.
The busy nearby seaside towns or Portrush and Portrstewart are a short drive away and offer an even wider choice of superb restaurants and family days out.
Experience the rare blend of a coastal community and all its benefits with the convenience to many major commercial hubs. You will realise this feeling at The Cloisters.
IT’S CALLED QUALITY OF LIFE.
EVERY HOME AT THE CLOISTERS WILL BE FINISHED TO THE VERY HIGHEST STANDARD WITH TOP QUALITY FIXTURES & FITTINGS THROUGHOUT INTERNALLY - WHAT SETS US APART
• Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets and light fittings
• Panelled internal doors with modern quality door furniture
• Moulded skirting boards and architraves
• Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
• Satellite, TV and telephone points to lounge, kitchen and master bedroom
• Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler
KITCHENS AND UTILITY ROOMS
• High quality units with a choice of doors, worktops and handles
• Integrated appliances to include oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES AND WC
• Contemporary white shower pod and sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Thermostatically controlled shower over bath (where applicable)
CARPETS AND TILING
• Floor tiling to kitchen
• Floor tiling to bathroom, ensuite and wc
• Splashback tiling to wash hand basins
• Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs, landing and hallway
• Wall tiling to bath shower enclosure
• Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
• PVC fascia and soffits
• Outside tap
• Tarmac driveways
• Front gardens turfed
• Rear gardens topsoiled
• NHBC 10 year warranty
Bushmills Office, 19 Main Street, Bushmills, BT57 8QB
T: 028 2073 1657